Tuesday 8 December 2009

5th week (2) -- speed




Last week's drawing showed that my project is dealing with different speed. And my tutor suggested that my house can be atteched to a kite~ So I wonder the video taken form a flying kite would be very interesting. Because it would capture image with different speed as the kite is blowed by the wind which is unstable. Therefore, I came up with an idea, atteching my small camera to a simple hot air balloon (shown in upper photo). Unfortunately, it couldn't work....
But I managed to captured something with lifting my camera that was put in a simple basket. The last two frames show the movement of the basket when I rolled it down from my window and lifted it up. It spinned faster as the distance was longer, getting dizzy images.

No comments:

Post a Comment